A valid media ID (business card is fine) and signed waiver is required to commercially photograph any event and to enter the Post Office Dirt Jump area during the festival. Please go to the Registration booth for a media pass.
- Photography Rights: All rights to still photographs taken at the Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival are the property of Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz. Photographers are permitted to provide pictures for editorial or commercial use to publications, teams or companies without any specific permission. Members of the public may take pictures for personal, non-commercial use.
- Video Rights: Video media rights are the property of Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz. Videographers are permitted to provide video media for editorial or commercial use, teams or companies without any specific permission.
- Credential Requests: Credentials are limited and only available to qualified media. The Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival does not issue credentials to any person unable to provide affiliation with a credible media outlet. The Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival reserves the right to deny any photo credential request.
- Credential Pick-up: All media credentials will be available for pick up beginning Saturday April 5, at 8:00 AM. Each media credential must be picked-up by the person assigned to that credential and you must provide a photo ID to receive your media credential, and a business card or website via your mobile device to substantiate legitimacy. You cannot pick-up media credentials for your co-workers or friends.
- Report Coverage: Details on what type of coverage you provided should be emailed to SCMBF Marketing.