When: See schedule for timing.
- Saturday, April 5: Pro/Expert Races
- Sunday, April 6: Tot, Grom, Junior, Amateur Races
Where: Aptos Pump Track
Who & How Much: On-line registration is open from February 24 through April 2, 2014. Register at the festival up to one hour before start time for available events, activities and clinics. Stop by the registration booth to check on availability.
- $50 Pro/Expert Men, Pro/Expert Women: 3 laps
- $40 Amateur Men, Amateur Women: (aged 17+) 3 laps
- $30 Junior Boys, Junior Girls (aged 13-16): 2 laps
- $15 Grom Boys and Girls (aged 8-12): 2 laps
- $5 Tot Boys and Girls (aged 7 and younger): up to 2 laps
Why: Because you love to shred! Plus, top 3 in each category receive prizes. (All Tots to be recognized.) Cash payout for Pro/Expert; Prizes for all others.
What if it rains? Rain the day of this event may cause it to be cancelled by race officials. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be refunded their entry fee minus a $5 processing charge.
Not competing? The pump track is a great place to demo a dirt jump bike, develop your skills, spectate a race, or volunteer to help run them. Or check out the Expo for a host of other activities.
- Demo a Bike: Find your dream bike! The Epicenter pump track is a great opportunity to test the variety of bikes on offer in the adjacent Expo. The course offers challenges for all levels. Note: the course will be closed during the contests and skills clinics.
- Sugar Showdown Skills Class: (Women only) Looking to improve your current skill set or gain some new tricks? Register for Saturday’s skills class.
- Spectate: Cheer on your friends and family as they pump round the course. The pump track is a very spectator friendly way see a race because all the action happens right in front of you. Arrive early to snag a choice spot for your own chair or blanket, or grab a seat on one of the many hay bales that will be available for first-come, first-serve seating.
- Volunteer: Be rewarded with the best seat in the house by volunteering to help run the event! Contact us for more information.