Whistler. Bring It. Push your limits for amazing rewards… throw down your best moves on the big jump line to vy for the grand prize: a week-long camp experience at Andrew Shandro’s Summer Gravity Camp in Whistler, B.C.!
When: Sunday, April 14. See schedule for timing.
Where: Aptos Village Post Office Jumps
- $30 Expert/Amateur Men
- $25 Expert/Pro Women
- $25 Expert Juniors (aged 12-16)
- $20 Beginners (all ages; intermediate progression line; does not qualify for grand prize)
Why: Because you love it! Plus, judges will award cash and prizes to those who push their limits, throw down sick tricks, show mad style, follow creative lines or whatever else catches their eye.
What if it rains? Rain the day of this event may cause it to be cancelled by race officials. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be refunded their entry fee minus a $5 processing charge.
- Spectate: You don’t want to miss your chance to cheer on the young rippers as they throw it down on this renowned hallowed ground at the Summer Gravity Camps 831 Amateur Jump Contest. Arrive early to snag a choice spot for your own chair or blanket, or grab a seat on one of the many hay bales that will be available for first-come, first-serve seating.
- Volunteer: Volunteering is a great opportunity for you to be part of this exciting event and contribute to its success. Contact us for more information.
- Demo a Bike: Ready to push those limits? Demo a “little” bike and let your inner child fly! See the schedule for open bike demo times.