Are you any good at having fun? Then please volunteer to help out with our festival!
The Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival is just around the corner (Saturday April 13 – Sunday April 14) and we sure could use more volunteers! Volunteer perks include lunch and a festival t-shirt, PLUS you will be entered into our generous volunteer raffle!* Here’s how you can help us out:
- Donate 4 hours of your time. (Of course we would love for you to volunteer more than 4 hours if you can…)
- Grab your riding buddies & bike club members and create a volunteer team.
- Help us out with the festival build on Friday April 12.
- Encourage students to volunteer on festival weekend for community service requirements. MBoSC is a 501(c)3 non-profit and we can sign any volunteer fulfillment certification for them.
- If you had signed up to volunteer and have not yet committed to a time slot, please do so now by contacting email@example.com.
- Share this message with your networks!
Thanks so much for helping to make this year’s festival the best one yet!